zh-TW

en

《 逛・聚落 》

臺東生活即美學,藝文能量匯聚;孕育優質創作。

// MUSEUM IN TAITUNG /


1986年一群熱愛表演的老師、公教人員組成「台東公教實驗劇團」,是東臺灣第一個成立的民間表演團體,並以臺東縣立文化中心地下室為基地,進行劇本創作、演員培訓,並製作了第一部劇「情歸依人」,開啟臺東的表演藝術文化。後經數次的改組,於1993年,正式定名為「台東劇團」,並由劉梅英擔任團長持續經營,也是現今台東表演藝術館的主要經營團隊。
The Taitung Theatre, the operator of the Taitung Performing Arts Hall, was established in 1986 and was the first performing arts troupe in eastern Taiwan to be composed of art loving actors. They did in-depth field research to understand Taitung people’s culture and outlooks. Their productions Flying Flowers from Taitung, A Record of Smoke and Dust from Houshan Mountain, Steel Harvest Festival, among others, toured the country and brought Taitung’s local culture to all corners of Taiwan, making name for itself as a leading modern theater company.

走入歷史也再造歷史 舊鐵道蛻變為藝術文化地景
Step into history and create new history - The old station is now an artistic and cultural landscape.

臺東舊站在東部交通發展歷史上,一直有其重要性。
Taitung’s old station has been key to transportation and development along Taiwan’s east coast.

1922年臺灣鐵道部收購臺東製糖會社所屬臺東、關山間的鐵路,並設了一個木造的「臺東驛」,成為臺東對外往返的交通大門,1925年花東鐵路全線通車。
In 1922, the Taiwanese Ministry of Railways acquired the private railway between Taitung and Guanshan from Taiwan Sugar Corporation and built the wooden buildings and platforms of Taitung Railway Station, which became the gateway for the transportation to and from Taitung. The Japanese who moved from Japan to Xucun, settlers from Madou and Hengchun, and the Taitung natives were strangers to each other but rubbed shoulders on this platform and on these trains.

隨著日治時期結束,臺灣整體社會經濟與交通工程快速起飛,臺東舊站因南迴線通車後運量大增,而站區腹地不足,加上車輛調度不易及產業結構改變等因素,2001年正式廢站。
In 1925, the Hualien-Taitung Railway was opened to traffic. In 1932, the Taitung Railway Station was remodeled using local imagery and, for the first time, stone. Also a white train circle was added before the gate. After the Japanese occupation (1895-1945) had ended, Taitung’s economy prospered and infrastructure engineering took off. In 1964, the Taitung Old Station was once again remodeled, this time using cement; the building is still standing today. In 1982, the Shanli and Binan stations were added along the eastern railroad. When in 1991the Southlink Line was opened, Binan Station was renamed Taitung New Station.
However, increased traffic volume after the opening of the Southlink Line, the lack of a hinterland behind the Taitung Old Station, difficulties with vehicle marshalling, and changes in industrial structure led to the closure of the connection between Taitung Old Station and Taitung New Station, and the latter was renamed Taitung Station.